The International School on Digital Transformation wrapped up a few weeks ago in Porto, and by all accounts it was a great success. The program featured five days of discussion among 50 students and professionals and presentations by 30 academics and practitioners. Students came from places as far as East Timor and as near by as Porto itself.
Some of the highlights from the school included:
- The formation of a Free Culture Portugal working group
- Plans for a wireless mesh network workshop in Lisbon
- An ISDT group on Facebook
- Lively discussion on Twitter and Meebo
- New friendships and enthusiasm for future instances of ISDT